Zoo Crew Terms and Conditions
Wellington Zoo is a charitable trust. As a valued Zoo Crew member you’re helping us provide the best possible care for our animals. We appreciate Zoo Crew member’s support and acceptance of these conditions below.
- Wellington Zoo Crew cards must be presented on arrival at the Zoo to receive all privileges.
- Your personal ID card is not transferable and only those named on the card can use it to gain unlimited entry to Wellington Zoo (except in the case of the Kereru/One Child & Any One Adult pass).
- Zoo Crew members are entitled to a 10% discount at the Zoo café, The Grazing Post and on selected items at the Zoo retail shop. Zoo Crew cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other Zoo product or discount.
- Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult in the Zoo at all times.
- Wellington Zoo reserves the right to cancel membership without refund if any of these terms and conditions are breached.
* Try before you buy offer terms and conditions:
- Receipt must be sighted at the Wild Times office or emailed to email@example.com as proof of paid entry, for the Zoo Crew discount offer, within 30 days of the visit.
- Discount is equivalent to the amount of the entry price on the presented receipt, limited to one discount per Zoo Crew membership purchase per paid entry on the receipt.
Biggest Fan in Jan Competition
See here for terms and conditions